The kids are off for a long weekend, today Monday extra day off. A friend stayed over and another came over to play, so I have a house full of kids and the weather is not that great to swim. I hear that they are rowdy and wild, so quickly I planned to get them outside with a scavenger hunt to do.
Google and FB are great resources to make a list in an instant, and off I sent them to find all my items I have listed below.
They went off in groups of 2 and the winning team will get to pick a prize. Jasmine and Cathlynn are in one team, and Juliet and Aviv in the other group.
Cathlynn and Jasmine found a Y shaped twig :-)
Aviv and Juliet are still looking...
Barsa, Cathlynn's dog wanted to be part of the game as well.
Aviv and Juliet decided to take the bike and go a bit farther to get more luck in finding their items.
If you want ideas and do this with your kids, here is my list:
Scavenger hunt around the neighborhood
* Find 5 different leaves, each needs to be a different color and shape.
* Find 5 different stones, each needs to be a different color and shape.
* Find 3 things that don’t belong in nature.
* Find one item beginning with each letter of your name.
* Find a shell
* Find a feather
* Find a nail
* Find a piece of moss
* Find a piece of white bark
* Find a Y-shaped twig
This will keep them busy for a while!
Enjoy your Monday.