Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I ♥ ... #46

I just this song by Train... and it is called "Drive by"


Now available on iTunes: http://bit.ly/yBFnDI



I never heard of them before, but Train is an American pop rock band from San Francisco, California, formed in 1994. The band currently comprises a core trio of Patrick Monahan (vocals), Jimmy Stafford (guitar, vocals) and Scott Underwood (drums, percussion).



What is your favorite song of the moment??

Share it with me!!

Have a lovely Wednesday... I am busy with my cooking classes.... making Terrific Thai! with Tom Yam Kung, Pad Thai and Spicy Beef Salad = Yam Nua.

Mireille xx

4 comments:

Maci Miller said...

That's a good song. I really like Katy Perry lately. Can't narrow it down to just one. All of her songs are so fun and upbeat. Also, Pink and Adelle. I go through phases where all I listen to is jazz, but lately I am mixing it up and listening to all sorts of music.

dawn said...

it's a bit old but I love, If I die Young by The Band Perry and all Adele.
Maci Miller is a fave in our house too (wink)

Robin and Kyle said...

Mmm, we'll be over for dinner - sounds delicious! My current favorite song is Gotye's Somebody That I Used To Know. I didn't really care for most 80s music in the 80s, but this contemporary song has an 80s feel to it that I like for some reason. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8UVNT4wvIGY

Wendy said...

Lily and I are big into Maroon 5 lately. Even though it came out awhile ago, Moves Like Jagger just is one of those songs you can't get out of your head. In a good way.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails