Friday, February 27, 2009

Some fun with photofunia

I found these cute photo's that are created at photofunia at a blog of my friend Wyndee here, so I got totally crazy and created all these fun images below. Another blogging friend of mine Emily also made a few here.


Huge wall painting of JJ

Grafiti painting of Jezz

JJ on Times Square... it is about time ;-) it really suits her!

And Jezz the next Asian hip kid in Taipei

Me, myself and Mireille

Even Victoria Beckham is a fan!

Dirk adored by girls....

Little Dirkie in a children's museum

Our glamour girls on a billboard

Warholed in a modern art museum

Gap girls in a boutique

And last but not least, Paris Hilton finds them 'hot' as well!

Check out the photofunia site and create some fun for yourself!
Have a great weekend!
Mireille

6 comments:

Wyndee said...

I LOVE the pics!!! Isn't that the most fun site? Too cute!

annet said...

GAAF......

Free Spirit said...

These are way cool. Hey happy birthday! Hop eyou had a fabulous day. I am workign part time at a bistro down the road so ia m just beat, It is 11pm and I am turning in but that is early for me. So please send me your number there and I will give you a buzz this week sometime. My e-mail is esplandry@sbcglobal.net. I would enjoy a chat with you if that is alright with you. Night night !

Ellie said...

Those are too cute!!!

Maci Miller said...

This is GREAT! I just saw this on Wyndee's, then Em's, then traced Em's back to yours! How funny you all started a craze! I must try it soon too!

Unknown said...

Great pics, big collection.

Try http://www.FotoTrix.com for more photo tricks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails