Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day! #45

Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!

I hope you will have a romantic and fun day today :-)



The girls have a V-day party at school, but unfortunately I won't be there since I have to go and renew my passport in Pretoria.

We made Valentine's for all the kids in the class. We made a picture of the girls with their hair in ponytails and then I shaped hearts out of it. Then they hold up their fist as if they are holding something and then later I made little slits above and under their hands and slid a lollipop through the incisions.

So a 3D lollipop Valentine's card!

For their teachers I slid a single rose through it, quite cute!





I made these Heart Hair pictures before, about 3 years ago, see here. As always the girls were so much more in the mood for taking pictures than these days... At 7 years of age they were so much more cooperative, these days I have to plead and plead to take some pictures. And that you can see in the end result as well...

Oh well....

Enjoy your Valentine's Day :-)
Mireille xx

6 comments:

Bing said...

I heart this post! The gals are beautiful!

Kate said...

Brilliant!!!

Maci Miller said...

Love the hair! Love the cards! So so cute! Wishing you all a very happy Valentine's day!!!

Robin and Kyle said...

Such cute cards. I hope you're having a lovely Valentine's Day!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

I remember when you did their hair like this before and I always thinkI'm goign to and then I forget.....
Very cute, maybe next year I will join and and remember. Happy Valentines Day!
No big birthday bash????

dawn said...

I have to steal that lovely idea of heart shaped hair.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails