Sunday, March 25, 2012

For Sale... my old house #85

The current owner of my precious house in Ridgefield sents me a message that she is selling the house again. Moving back to California.

And I must say.. I feel a bit sad.

This house is so great, the location is perfect, right on the lake with beautiful surroundings, garden, nature, just a super house!!



So if you are in the Ridgefield area living and you want to move to a great house, watch the MLS listings!!

Soon it will be on the market!! Here is already a link from Realtor.com

We had a grand time there!!

Maybe I should buy it back??

Hmm.. just a thought...

Have a good day,
Mireille

1 comment:

Zumi said...

I like this post, it was simple yet appreciable. Thank you for this.


Zummi |condo units for rent

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails