Thursday, May 5, 2011

Multi tasking

Both of my girls LOVE to read books. Wherever we go, a book goes with them, or actually several. And this started at a very young age already, even when they didn't read themselves yet and I would read for them, they still played with books from baby on.

They read everything under the sun. Especially JJ! She reads manuals from everything we buy new, a pot, a pan, a toaster, name it and she reads it.

They read while shopping with mom in the mall, while driving in the car, while eating their breakfast... dinner I won't allow it! But in the morning when everybody is not really awake yet, I am fine with the peace and quite that brings while they are eating and reading. We are up early, at 6:40 the school bus comes to pick the girls up, but by that time they have finished 1 book already.

But this one is a new... reading while brushing your teeth... actually it is not that new, they do it all the time, but here some proof that books are a big part of JJ and Jezz's life!





The kids learn to multi task already at a young age :-)
Are your children in love with reading as well??
Have a Terrific Thursday!
Mireille

5 comments:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

boy I love to read but i don't multi task that well, not while brushing my teeth anyway. plus I get motion sickness relaly easy so the car or anything liek that is out.
Maya is more in to having a couple of toys and making up plots and things, always interesting to hear what the two are saying to each other.

Mireille said...

I can't read in a car either, still get motion sickness as well. As a kid I had huge problems with that!

Mireille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mireille said...

I can't read in a car either, still get motion sickness as well. As a kid I had huge problems with that!

Robin and Kyle said...

I get motion sick in the car if I read, too. That's so wonderful the girls are so into reading. What kinds of books do they most enjoy?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails