Saturday, April 16, 2011

Bye Bye Incredible India!

... at least for now!



But I want to come back and see other regions and wonders like one of the Seven Wonders of the World; the Taj Mahal in Agra, which I didn't have time on this trip. But also Goa and her beautiful beaches. And then not to forget Gods Own Country; Kerala and the Himalaya's, these are just a few places out of the top of my head and Rajasthan I am also curious about. With its desert and temples... so much to see so little time!



We will be back, but for now this was my peek into Mumba with 13 posts and 122 pictures, spread out just over 4 days! And Delhi with 9 posts and 115 pictures, spread out over just 2,5 days! That means that in total I did 22 blog posts and 237 pictures!!

I hope you got a good impression about these intruiging cities, their people, food and culture. I mean I could write on and on about these locations, they are complex, full of life day and night, rich and poor... every spectrum on the universe is here. It is fascinating and I am so happy I made this trip!!

Put India on your bucket list, it is worth it!!

Thank You Charu, Ravi, Dhruv, Vidur, Kavita, Anil and Akshay for hosting me and showing me around! It was a true blessing to see you again!! And I hope you ALL come to South Africa!! SOON! I'll promise you I will treat you like Kings & Queens just like you did!!



Back to my normal life here in South Africa!
Ciao, Mireille xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails