Monday, November 3, 2008

What's your favorite cupcake?

If you have been following the news lately I am sure you are aware that tomorrow are the 2008 presidential elections in the USA. Even if you haven't followed the news that much you can't have missed it. It is everywhere on the news wherever you live in the whole wide world!!

Well, make sure you VOTE if you are an American citizen, since this is a historic moment in time and you want to be sure you are part of it! Unfortunately my citizenship is pending and I am not allowed to vote yet. Otherwise I would know which cupcake is my favorite ;-) However, since this blog is not a political one I keep it to myself.

Even here in SA we are following the news and we will be up watching TV tomorrow at 3 am to see who will be winning. Exciting times!!

Photo courtesy of Rachel from Cupcakes take the Cake.
Have a great week ahead of you! And make sure you VOTE!!
ciao, Mireille

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails