Thursday, November 20, 2008

Small magazine


Do you know this online magazine? Everytime a new issue comes out I get an email in my inbox. I am always looking forward to the great photography they use, the vibe the magazine sends out, very green, organic, simple, modern, classic. I really love it! So I wanted to share it with you.

It always gives me a lot of inpsiration, new sites to go to, great children items, so shopaholics between you... my readers, and I am sure you know who I mean, yes YOU! go to this website and drool over the great things you will find ;-) Love the photos as much as I do. And by the way I am not affiliated with the magazine at all, I just think it is a great compilation of fashion, photography, styling, food, design and environmental awareness...the green factor that they combine so well! These are all the things that are dear to my heart, I just love beauty in all shapes and forms, especially when it is well photographed.

So check it out at www.smallmagazine.net ..... you will LOVE it as well!
Have a great day,
Mireille

2 comments:

rosemary said...

Thanks for the tip. I've never seen this before and I am a sucker for magazines!

annet said...

Leuk,ik heb nog niet echt de tijd gehad/genomen om het te bekijken maar het ziet er zeker mooi uit.....allen de cover al.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails