Friday, November 14, 2008

R U on Facebook?

I am on Facebook for a while now and I was wondering if there are readers of my blog who are also active on Facebook. So let's meet each other at Facebook, my name is Mireille Dijkstra and I am on the South African network. My profile picture is one of my twin girls. And when you decide to become my friend, please mention this blog ;-)

I also started this Thailand Adoption group on Facebook. Check that out as well, if you are an adoptive parent of a Thai child or in the process of adopting a Thai child you can sign up to this group and exchange specific information or just chat with other friends who have gone through the same process. Exchange info about great finds in Thailand, food, restaurants, hotels, anything that you want to know before you make your trip to Thailand to pick up your child. Let's get together and talk, chat about one of the greatest countries in the world!

Hope to meet you soon!
Mireille

2 comments:

annet said...

Wauw good idea......meet you all at facebook......annette

Maci Miller said...

I'm on there. Under the stage name....Maci Miller.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails