Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Bday to my sweet hubbie!

Congratulations to my dear husband!! Dirk turned 42 today!! And he just arrived from a business trip from Europe, so we have all the time to celebrate!!

Here he is as a little typical Dutch boy of 3 years old, with his white blonde curls... aww.. even sweeter than now ;-)



I am not very big on mushy words, but he is my best friend, confidant for 18 years now. We have traveled the world together, seen our ups and downs, but he has stuck with me through thick and thin, for richer or poor! He is the best and sweetest dad to our twin girls, let's me shop till I drop... almost without a limit LOL!!!

I love him very much!! And I hope he will have a grand day and even a better year ahead of him!

Let's go for sushi Dicky D, since the girls have a sleep-over party!
See you later alligator!
Mireille

1 comment:

rosemary said...

What a darling picture! I love your sentiments too. I feel the same way about my sweet hubby too so I understand. Happy birthday!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails