Monday, August 25, 2008

Have you stumled upon Polyvore yet?

I found this amazing website yesterday while I was browsing the web for something... That happens to me all the time, I don't find what I was looking for, but I find something else that catches my attention.
Well, www.Polyvore.com is a site that allows you to mix and match images from anywhere on the web, to create outfits, interior designs, or any kind of collage. You can create outfits using real items clipped from any online store. Share your style with friends or browse thousands of looks by color, brand or item. Like these pictures below, how cute is that?!

There are Facebook, forums and other groups for Polyvore addicts, people get really into it! And there is even an official Polyvore blog run by an 18-year-old aspiring stylist living in Australia. Check it out, but beware; you might get addicted ;-)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails