Friday, February 27, 2009

Fabulous Friday

I haven't been blogging much, and I haven't forgotten you guys... but my Internet connection is not working with me this week. Rain makes the connection very slow, inconsistent or not working at all. So it has been frustrating to sit behind the computer this week. I hope it will be better next week, I have a lot of catching up to do!!

Yesterday I had an Indian cooking class at my friend's house Anita with 3 other moms from AISJ, so much fun and so de-lish!! Thank you Anita!! I will do a separate posting about that later.

So whenever I have a cooking class I am totally in the mood for MORE of that same country! And I totally emerge myself into all kinds of things from that culture. So this week is no difference and look what I found, some great pictures of Henna painting and a gorgeous lady dancing with painted henna hands. I must ask Anita what hat means, I believe it is that she is getting married??

Today on Fabulous Friday I am going to make a wholesome vegetarian Indian dish, which I of course found on my fabulous website 101cookbooks.



So this recipe for today Garam Masala Tofu scramble, and I know a lot of you think... TOFU, I don't like that. But really even if you think you aren't a tofu fan, this one might win you over, and I encourage you to give it a go.



The links for the website and recipe are all in here, so enjoy if you are eating vegetarian today or this weekend, go and check it out. There are so many fabulous recipes from Heidi Swanson, she is really the best!!

Have a Fabulous Friday and even a better weekend!
Mireille

1 comment:

Maci Miller said...

OH! This makes me long for my lost Indian party! Someday... and I will try this recipie!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails