Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Spa on the beach

On Sunday we gave the girls a spa treatment on the beach. Jasmine, Juliet and their friend Jing Lan lined up on the beach chairs on our beach and each got a chocolate face mask, a full body massage and a nail polish on hands and feet done by these 2 'professionals' named Mireille & Annette :-)

So much fun, a great idea for a new kind of business.... "Spa for Kids" or "Relaxing on the Beach for the Missus"! To get rid of all kinds of kids stress, to forget busy school schedules and other things that worry a child's mind! Hey if the daughters of Kimora Lee Simmons; Ming Lee & Aoki Lee can do it, WE CAN TOO!! LOL




So here the line up on the beach. It is not too sunny and a little breeze is going on, perfect weather for a perfect afternoon!
Is this the FABULOSITY life style or what??






Juliet, with her chocolate face mask. An excellent moisturizer that leaves your skin soft and glowing.



Jasmine is realizing that chocolate helps stabilize your mood by initiating serotonin release. It is very rejuvenating and helps you feel more at peace, happy and relaxed.



Jing Lan is already a lot happier than when she came! :-)



The girls and the moms had a fun afternoon! I can't remember that I got these kind of treatments when I was 5 or 8!!
I was playing in the mud, instead of having this mud kind of concoction on my face :-)

By the way; if you like to give your daughter or son a treatment like this, you can make the chocolate mask by using this recipe here, or if you like to do it like us just go to a pharmacy and look for the chocolate mud masque by Montagne Jeunesse, it is really moisturizing & hydrating!
And it smells divine as well :-) Addicting these kind of treatments, but now it is time for MOMMY!!

Sawasdee Kha,
Mireille

6 comments:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

perhaps you could just adopt me and my family I like this life on the bach getting massages etc.

Wendy said...

How fun! Becky and I did this in the Philippines last year. It was divine.

Annie said...

Do you think you could schedule me in for the spa?

Mireille said...

Come on over girl friends and I give you a spa treatment as well... I am getting quite good at it ;-)

Mireille said...

Come on over girl friends and I give you a spa treatment as well... I am getting quite good at it ;-)

Maci Miller said...

Love it! I think Rubes would love to do this some day. She already loves getting her nails and toes done. I can home with a new toe color yesterday and she noticed right away and begged me to do hers. LOL. I think I will wait a bit for the spa treatments, lest she will get attached to those, too! haha. But seriously, what a wonderful day for you and the girls. I love that you included their new friend, too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails