Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Life's for sharing....

I am a bit under the weather these days... a stomach bug hit me, so not much to share here with you guys. So the few hours a day I feel a bit human I was checking some blogs and stumbled upon this video and I have to share it with you. It made me feel better so hopefully it will do the same to you ;-)



I still haven't figured out how to add the video to my blog so that you only click on the arrow of the video, for now just click on this link and it will direct you to the video on You Tube that made my day today!!

Watch it, it will make you smile, and you would wish this would happen to you on a daily or at least weekly basis. Fun to see the reactions of the people....

Have a good one y'all, life's for sharing ;-)
Mireille

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails