Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My new hangout in TriBeCa...

While in New York City I was hanging out with my good old friend Espen in TriBeca. It was just days before the Easter weekend and he was moving out to his new place just around the corner.

So this will be my new hang out while visiting him in the City next time I come around... Truffles Tribeca, the most talked about rental in Manhattan.

The view: the trendy and totally cool and hip area of TriBeca.



The view on the other side: the Hudson river.



The common area: where the pretty people mingle... cool & funky!



I know they are up to date with the trends, look at that African side table... I have a few of those in my house!



Good job choosing your new place Espen, love to come back to hang out some more with you!!

Not bad at all... I LOVE the City!!

So vibrant, always something to do, to see, to experience, to eat...

Next time we move to the USA, New York City will definitely on our list!!

Mireille xx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails