OK ~ It is FEBRUARY now, and as I told you before JAN is not my month!! But it is over now, and I have no more excuses, whatever I want to accomplish can NOW begin!!
And my writing this blog post I know I am vulnerable... I tell you my goals and I know I will be accountable... a bit scary! But I NEED this push... this feeling of somebody is watching over my shoulder. I tried a bit in JAN, but I didn't accomplish anything yet...
So let the FUN begin!! Or actually let the serious WORK start!!
I saw last week or so an episode of Ruby, do you guys know who I am talking about?? I am sure you know who I mean, the woman from Savannah, Georgia who lost and is losing a tremendous amount of weight (she used to be 700 lbs). In this particular episode she wanted to go down below the 300 lbs mark and she needed a push... that same push I need!! Luckily I am not at her weight!! But I need a PUSH anyway!
So they came up with 5 things she had to change from her regular (already drastic weight loss plan) routine. So I was thinking, that is what I need: change 5 things!!..... and stick to it!!
OK ~ drumroll please, because it is scary to share this with you guys ~ now you will know and I will be accountable!!
1. NO evening snacking anymore ~ I sometimes have this binge snacking urge, and I need to get rid of that URGE!!
2. EVERYDAY.. and I mean everyday some form of exercise, at least 30 minutes, but working towards an hour ~
ALSO the weekends!
3. Drinking more water, at least 2 liters ~ now I only drink a few sips when I brush my teeth... NOT GOOD ENOUGH!! I almost drink nothing all day, 1 cup of tea, 1 cup of coffee and maybe 1 glass of water... I am never thirsty, but always hungry!
4. Learning to handle my new camera ~ It's not ONLY about me getting in better shape, it's also working on my skills!!
5. Learning to edit my photos with funky presets and other applications.
So 3 about my body, shape and health and 2 for the mind set to keep me busy with something I absolutely LOVE but have abandoned a bit because I am scared of my new camera!! But NO MORE EXCUSES, get working on it Mireille!!
I will keep you updated on my progress and hopefully at the end of 2011 I will be a slimmer and smarter lady!! With some excellent skill sets to put on my resume!! Haha just a matter of speaking, I don't need a resume, because nobody is interested in these skills except me!!
Here is an article how to fulfill your goals, quite a good starting point for me! Check it out, maybe it is a list that you can follow as well. I mean isn't there anything you like to achieve this year?? Share it with me!! I like to know that I am not the only one who wants to change some things in their life!
So let's make a pact and share your goals, and we ALL work together to make it happen and we ALL can jump in the air from joy at the end of 2011 because we have reached our goal!!
Chock Dee (Good Luck) for all of us!!