Monday, October 4, 2010

Tag ~ You are it!

OK, I have been tagged by Wendy from Born in Our Hearts, so here my list of her questions to me and some others....
She probably doesn't know this about me, but I don't like being tagged. I don't mind giving the answers to her questions, but I hate to tag other people. Because I don't know if they like it or not... so I rather not tag other people. Sorry Wendy!



But here are the answers to your questions Wendy:

1. Your biggest pet peeve.

You know when people turn the toilet paper roll to the side that the paper comes from the bottom instead of the top! I hate it most when people do that in MY house. It needs to come from the top!



People picking their nose. And have the nerves to do it in public.... and even worse, eating it!! YIKES!!



2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?

I like to live in 2 places: a great old but renovated apartment/brownstone in Manhattan and a super modern beach house in Thailand. This is our plan for our retirement, so I am saving now...



3. Have you ever been searched by the cops?



No, and I don't have a secret fantasy about it either... but have been randomly picked out of the crowd to do a routine check. I used to have a red Jeep and that was like a red flag to a bull. But most of the times everything was just fine and I could drive off again. But one day I had to walk the line while holding my tip of the nose, say the alphabet etc..etc.. This was after an evening out with some friends and I was driving on the wrong side of the road. When the cop asked me where I came from... I said Holland, so that's why you are driving on the wrong side of the road he said.... I just nodded, but we drive on the same side of the road actually but I guess he had no clue! So I was luckily!!

4. What is the one thing on your mind right now?

As always: food, delicious food, new and never tried out food. I just LOVE food!



5. Favorite song right now?

Rhianna featuring Eminem: I love the way you lie. BUT I only like the part when she sings, when he starts rapping I don't like that part, but I really love the part when she sings. Her voice is so nice in this song. And on top of that the song is quite controversial... I like that too! I like things that stir the mind, that make you think. The words he sings are so recognizable for a lot of relationships that go really bad, those crazy obsessive relationships where eventually the girl dies. And it is happening so much these days....





6. What talent do you wish you had?

I wish I had the talent to finish anything I do, I have many so so talents/hobbies, but none are really more than average... I wish I could dedicate my time to ONE of them and try to do it really well... instead of hundreds of hobbies that are done just so so... at least to my perfectionistic opinion!

7. Favorite drink?

Amarula on ice. A South African beverage that taste a lot like Baileys, but much better!!



8. In one word, how would you describe yourself?

Creative.




So as I said above I am not going to pay this forward, I leave that to the others that Wendy tagged, I am sure the circle will go round....

Have a good day y'all!
Mireille

4 comments:

Mandy said...

I don't like being tagged either. It feels like a popularity contest where you can't help be disappointed if you're not tagged but you wonder about bugging people or disappointing them if you do tag.

I love Amarula too! The in-laws brought me a giant bottle but in typical Mandy-style, it isn't open yet. A massive bottle of alcohol is kind of lost on someone who really doesn't drink much!

Wendy said...

See...that wasn't so bad! I loved reading your answers. And you don't have to pay it forward; that wasn't my intention in sending it to you! Just wanted to learn more about your fun, amazing life!

And I did!

Mireille said...

No, it wasn't bad at all... you are too funny Wendy!!

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

I don't like being tagged either. Also can't stand when the toliet paper isn't on right, I will switch it!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails