Thursday, October 8, 2009

Funny Faces

The girls are off from school and yesterday I had some assignements to do for my photographic course and was fiddling with my camera a bit. The girls were making funny faces at me while I was looking through the viewfinder... so I shot a few of these silly faces.



But I can't withold you this funny face, even sillier than the girls!



My photographic course is really interesting and I am looking forward to learn a lot of new things! There is always space for more improvement, and in this field there is so much that I don't know yet. But the next year I will be busy learning and showing you some results... hopefully good ones ;-)

Have a terrific Thursday!
Mireille

3 comments:

Leah Maya Benjamin said...

See now at least they were helping, the one of them both smiling is beautiful, and of course I love the funny faces they always crack me up. Didn't get the next picture to download and no doubt it was a funny one, someday maybe we will have faster then dial up.

rosemary said...

I love giraffes!! Great shots!

Maci Miller said...

CUTE!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails