Saturday, March 22, 2008

Happy Easter Weekend!


Exciting weekend for the girls; Egg hunting at our friend's house. The Sabido's will have my dad and our girls over for Easter breakfast on Sunday. And there will be I am sure, quite some egg hunting to do ;-)My dad is taking care of JJ and Jezz this week, since we have a trip to make. A trip to another continent. We are traveling a long way. We are going to South Africa for a look-see visit, with a possiblilty to go and live there. A looong flight ahead of us; 21 hours!! NYC-Dubai-Johannesburg. Next weekend we will fly back. Below is the hotel we're staying, so not bad. Without the girls, quite some alone time here... ;-)

So, I won't be blogging for a week. I'll be back on the 30th.
Have a Happy Easter y'all and I will tell you later about our adventures from SA!
ciao, Mireille

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails