Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Happy Birthday to my mom!

It's my mom's Birthday today! So Hartelijk Gefeliciteerd Mam!! Ik wens je een fijne dag toe!!



I only have pictures of her from 1 and 2 years ago with the girls, so it is time we will get a new and updated picture! Luckily for us we are going to Holland in June, so I need to make sure we will have a few new pictures with Oma and Opa and the rest of the family!!



That is the downside of living in another country, that we don't see the family that often. Especially for the kids ~ No Fun!!

Enjoy your day mom, we are thinking of you!!
Big hugs and kisses to you!!

PS: If you have troubles posting a comment to my blog, just go back and try again, then it works!!

Love, Mireille, Dirk, JJ & Jezz xxx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails